19.2.13

LFW: Day 3

Burberry Prorsum: AW 13

The latest collection from the British genius Christopher Bailey comes under the name 'Trench Kisses' and boy was it fantastic. Based on sixties showgirl Christine Keeler, there was a hint of her controversial life in every look.

A mix of the Burberry Heritage and Keeler's questionable lifestyle, resulted in a beautiful juxtaposition of classic Trench Coats made from Latex and Rubber. Formal pencil skirts in leopard print and sheer latex alongside cute knitwear with pretty collars was match made in heaven; Maybe something to take the edge of the kinky Keeler aura.

No matter whether this was your thing, my thing, or Burberry's thing, it's safe to say Christopher Bailey and Cara made Kitten Heels cool again.

Take a look at my favourite looks below;

   
                   
 
                   

All Images from www.style.com

X jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message with your thoughts on my posts. I would really apprciate it. I always read them and will get back to you as soon as I can.

lots a'love

x