30.3.13

Beauty Review: Chanel & Benefit

So how's everybody Easter weekend going so far?! Firstly I'm going to apologise for the quality of my photographs that will be on my next few posts. I stupidly let my sister take my Canon SLR with her to NZ. She is staying for a year. Why did I do it? I really do not know....but anyway i'm going to try and source a cheaper alternative, but in the meantime these will have to do. It really is a pet hate of mine not being able to see blog images clearly, but whatcha gona' do? Sisterly love ey!? I thought I'd do a quick post to share my new beauty goodies with you guys. I received these for my birthday and I was oh so happy!
                             


Chanel Rouge Allure in 95 Enjouee. So beautiful! From the packaging and wrapping to the case. It is so chic and instead of a standard twist the gold holder clicks in and out of a black glossy chamber. Ahh perfection! The colour is also wonderful and perfect for the summer, especially since I booked my first holiday! Sissi in Greece will fall in love with this colour just as I did.

I also received this cute smokey eyes palette from benefit. I am yet to even try this out but it is just so cute and includes a brow shaper, filler and tweezers. Amazing!! It's a great little thing to carry around with me as there is also little highlights of pink and cream for a softer day to day look.





                   
Is there a beauty product you've fallen in love with? Please leave your comments and links.

Follow me here on bloglovin'

X jessie                                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message with your thoughts on my posts. I would really apprciate it. I always read them and will get back to you as soon as I can.

lots a'love

x