1.3.13

Milan Fashion Week Round Up!

Etro AW13

Veronica Etro is wonderfully brilliant and this season was no exception. A Kaleidoscopic backdrop was the setting for her AW13 show. Beautifully constructed garments with patterns that resemble cathedrals in contrast to leather patchwork biker jackets and trousers created a bit of rock n roll to usually chic label.



Sportmax AW13

Blew again once again by Sportmax this season. Planning my winter wardrobe so far in advance seems such a crime, when we haven't even seen summer, but looking at sportmax i know why i do it. Chic silhouettes and tailoring alongside intricately detailed sheer dresses, with a splash of cobalt blue- the colour we have seen so much of over the past few weeks means i'm hoping winter will hurry up so I can get my hands on some of these beauties. Take a look at my favourite looks below!





Jil Sander AW13

Jil Sanders fall show echoed elegance, with a modern twist. Classic over the knee skirts were paired with panelled jackets and tops that were nipped in at the waist to add femininity to the boyish shapes. Coats were perfectly oversized as to not overshadow the small frame of the sleek haired models. Metallic accessories in the form of puritan shoes and oversized clutches finished of each look perfectly. The blue flippy skirt and orange oversized coat are on my wish list for AW13- what's on yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message with your thoughts on my posts. I would really apprciate it. I always read them and will get back to you as soon as I can.

lots a'love

x