8.3.13

MOTHERS DAY-GIFT IDEAS!

SO mother's day is coming up and I really both this and fathers day, as I love spoiling my parents jut to say thank you for everything. I have no idea where I would be right now without my wonderful mama and papa. I always struggle with presents for mama, I always want to get her something extra special or even just something not majorly expensive, but something I know she wouldn't spend money on herself. She has more important things to spend money on ya' know!! I've put together a few ideas on little presents that would be perfect for this great day!

1. Illamasqua Nail Duo- £24 www.illamasqua.com 
2. Clarins Regenerate Extra Firming Cream- £48 www.clarins.com
3. Chanel No5- £67 www.selfridges.com
4. Zara Hobo Bag- £29 www.zara.com 
5. Michael Kors Bead Bracelet- £59 www.selfridges.com

How special is your mother and what will you be treating her too?

X jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message with your thoughts on my posts. I would really apprciate it. I always read them and will get back to you as soon as I can.

lots a'love

x