23.3.13

OOTD#2- JW Anderson x Topshop

So how has everybody's week been? I must say I have had a really stressful week, so much going on at work with Trend Presentations and Designer Meetings in addition I've been trying to get fit! Such a hard life I know. Anyway I've been trying to record my day to day outfits to share with all you lovely people and here is my latest. I went shopping today and although the snow is out in full force and I would really liked to off wrapped up indoors, I couldn't help but put on one of my favourite tee's. I bought this wonderful quilted paisley top from the JW Anderson x Topshop Collection and I must say it's been one of my favourite purchases this year. Its a great buy- on trend and it can literally be worn in so many ways! What do you think of it?

Today I paired it with my faithful leather skirt from Topshop and a cute cropped white shirt that I bought last summer from Forever 21. Although the weather is dreadful I'm kind of trying to get in the Spring spirit and so I added a Pop of colour with a lovely yellow leather clutch bag from Jasper Conran at Debenhams.





Leather Skirt- Topshop
White Shirt- Forever 21
Paisley Top- JWAnderson x Topshop 
Yellow Clutch Bag- Jasper Conran at Debenhams
Black Stud Ankle Boots- Zara
Silver Watch- Michael Kors


Have you got a favourite item you just ca't stop wearing? Please leave your comments below and follow my blog. I would also love if you could follow me on bloglovin' here. Thanks!

X jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message with your thoughts on my posts. I would really apprciate it. I always read them and will get back to you as soon as I can.

lots a'love

x