14.3.13

& Other Stories

& Other Stories is the latest brand to come from Swedish retail giants Hennes & Mauritz. With other brands such as COS, H&M, Monki and Cheap Monday already taking the high street by storm I was super excited to see what else they could possibly reveal. Living in London really has so many positives and when I heard the new & Other Stories store would be opening on the one and only regent street I could not be more pleased!! Only a few minutes walk from work and surrounded by its sister stores...BONUS! Stores in Berlin & Copenhagen also launched simultaneously, how cool is that?!

The store is everything you would expect, cool Swedish styling, simplicity and lots of white. This is something that has made me fall in love with everything Scandinavian  So inside its clean and cool and you can buy every possible item you would want as a fashion conscious woman. There's beauty, Skin Care, Shoes, RTW, Jewellery and even some wonderfully chic Lingerie.


The & Other Stories is precisely fashion lead. Bags that look like they have been carefully mastered by a french designer and clothing that looks like a tailor has been working all night. Designs vary from masculine boyfriend coats & tees to feminine dresses. The diversity of the styling in stores means it is perfect for your day to night wardrobe. Prices are a little higher than your average high street retailer, but many items come in a little cheaper than sister store COS, but with the same characteristics, which means it's great if your looking for the style with out the price tag.







All Images from www.stories.com

really loved this store and I know that I'll be making it a regular place to stop on my weekly shopping trip to central London! Take a look at some images that have been taken from their SS13 Lookbook. All items are available now to buy online here.


X jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message with your thoughts on my posts. I would really apprciate it. I always read them and will get back to you as soon as I can.

lots a'love

x