25.4.13

Whistles SS13 Lookbook: Boyfriend Denim

So while I was doing my usual online browsing before payday hits, I came across a new Capsule Collection by Whistles, based on Boyfriend Denim. Simple Boyish Shapes worn with oversized jumpers and simple leather accessories makes it a beauty of a capsule! This is my kind of thing- simple shapes made from beautiful fabric in soft hues of pink, green and black. Perfecto!





All images from PRShots- Whistles

My Favourite piece is the soft khaki Herringbone Jacket, I love the silk fabric and the simplicity of the shape. I'll definitley be saving my pennies to get my hands onthis baby! I also love the Black Ankle Stap Court Shoes, again I really wanna buy these, but I have got so many Black court shoes I keep thinking should I, Shouldn't I?!! Girl Problems hey?

What do you think of the Collection by Whistles? Anything catch you eye? Please let me know what you think and follow me on GFC and Bloglovin' if you like what you see...

X jessie


8 comments:

  1. I love the black heels - I wish I had a money tree so I could buy all the lovely things I see on blogs like these!! Your blog is great - thanks so much for the lovely comment on mine and for following, I'm also just starting out!! Following you back :) keep in touch!

    lots of love, megan.

    littlerenault.blogspot.co.uk xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! Would you follow me on GFC?!

      X jessie

      Delete
  2. I really love the bag and the black heels. Such gorgeous items. Great blog post :) x
    http://kahneee.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Connie!

      I'm in love with Whistles at the moment!

      x

      Delete
  3. Following you back because I love your blog! Thanks for you lovely comment! For some reason it's not showing up that you did follow me (I creepily check, creepily) but it could be a glitch and I may just be sounding annoying. This is likely. It's happened before...Awkward???

    Haley!
    xx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, That means alot :)

      I'll do it again if it hasn't worked!

      X

      Delete
  4. love those heels!!
    now following back on GFC and bloglovin :)

    amy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy, I know me too! So beautiful.

      Thank You for Following :)

      x

      Delete

Please leave a message with your thoughts on my posts. I would really apprciate it. I always read them and will get back to you as soon as I can.

lots a'love

x