20.5.13

Style | Black and White

Happy Monday!! Just a quick post to share a little number I wore over the weekend while my wonderful boyfriend visited.





                                                

It's Monochrome central over here with this sheer panelled blouse from h&m. I teamed this with another h&m number these gorgeous black patterned high waisted trousers. They're in a super soft kinda silk like fabric which makes them a winner for me.

Paired with my bargain shoes I posted about a while back and my staple jewellery and my look is complete. Did you see my haul? Take a look here. They were a bargain £12.00 from Primark. Good hey?

So ladies what do you think of my monochrome number?

X jessie

10 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit! I want ALL of it! Especially loving sheer panelling at the mo

    Hope you're well hun

    Tan-talk.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A simple outfit but I love the detailing of the transparent panellings, you look great! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are so gorgeous! Love your monochrome look :)
    Xxx

    http://sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sarah!

    Following you now :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, the top is so nice. + I can't believe those shoes are from Primark! I'm hoping for a Primark trip tomorrow so hopefully I'll be able to find them!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Such a bargain. I've become slightly obsessed with strappy shoes at the moment! Definitely take a look in there for them.

      Xxx

      Delete
  6. great outfit :) love love love that top, might just have to have a cheeky look in h&m now! xo

    www.hifreckles.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message with your thoughts on my posts. I would really apprciate it. I always read them and will get back to you as soon as I can.

lots a'love

x