28.5.13

Lucky Number 7

So are you enjoying the lovely weather?! I'm so happy that we have finally seen the sun and I've had the chance to wear some of my summer wardrobe!





For a Sunday afternoon in the village beer garden I wore this striped tee by House of Holland which I bought just before Christmas. I usually team it with a black Leather Mini from Topshop, but as the weather was so bloody nice I paired it with my Oversized Denim Boyfriend Shorts by JWAnderson x Topshop. I Absolutely love these and they are so comfy!! Finished with my Wooden Cloggs and Vintage Sunnies and I was onto a winning summer look. The only thing I can't excuse is my lack of tan which i will be solving shortly as it is only 2 weeks till my holiday!!! Can you tell that I'm excited?

What do you think of my summer look? Let me know your comments and leave your links below!

X jessie

4 comments:

Please leave a message with your thoughts on my posts. I would really apprciate it. I always read them and will get back to you as soon as I can.

lots a'love

x