22.6.13

A day at the races.

I don't know about you but after checking out all the wonderful royal ascot looks on vogue.com for the whole week it suddenly struck me that I wouldn't have an idea what to wear to the races!! Firstly I wouldn't say it was my thing and secondly I've never actually been to even experience it.

With all that said I thought I'd put the kind of look I'd go for in an outfit post for you lovely people.

I'm not sure if you're suppose to wear black but I'd like to think this is a more laid back look, probably not suitable for Royal Ascot, but great for a day at the races, all Royals aside.

This chic and simple Beaut Black dress is from Topshop Boutique and £50. Jazzed up with iridescent accessories from Zara (who are on fire at the minute with regards to everything and anything). I decided to go for a dark red lippy from Illamasqua. Have you tried there products?...Insane!!! I didn't go for my usual MAC ruby woo colour, just thought the darker shade complimented the powerful look of the metallic shoes and bag. Completed with some vintage inspired rings from ASOS and voila! I'm ready to place some bets. Just have to get my self to The Races first.

What do you think? Is there something you'll be wearing at the races this summer?

Follow me on bloglovin here.

X jessie

2 comments:

  1. Love the dress! perfect outfit for the races I'd say! always wanted to go, still waiting till I can act posh enough haha :) great post!

    missbaigent.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks, I want to go but not sure ts my thing!

      Xxx

      Delete

Please leave a message with your thoughts on my posts. I would really apprciate it. I always read them and will get back to you as soon as I can.

lots a'love

x