26.6.13

There's something about the summer.


Top- Primark £4 / Shorts- Uniqlo (last season) / Shoes- Topshop (old similar here)

Just a quick one to share with you an ootd post from my holiday. This was the look I wore on my second night when my tan was just starting to form. Made up of a cute Aztec Printed Crop Top from Primark for a mere £4..BARGAIN! Along with my trusty Oversized Shorts from Uniqlo, that I bought last summer for £15. I teamed this with my favourite summer clogs from Topshop. These are from last season, but they have similar ones available here. What do you think of my look? I’m not usually into prints, but this summer I seem to have bought so many different ones and they have actually really brightened up my wardrobe from the same old black, white & blue clothing which is quite nice.

I want to know what you guys think of prints, are they a staple summer piece for you?

Ill leave you with one of my favourite summer tracks by one of my star bands. Best Coast. Have you seen their blog?

I would appreciate if you could follow me on bloglovin here!

X jessie





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message with your thoughts on my posts. I would really apprciate it. I always read them and will get back to you as soon as I can.

lots a'love

x