15.7.13

Itsie Bitsie Lookbook SS13

Well I'm super happy today and there's 2 reasons for that. Firstly it's Friday, the weekends in sight and its super sunny. Secondly I've been invited to the Itsie Bitse Swimwear event in London next week! Held by Bloggers Love it's a chance to see the SS13 offering by the brand.








I really love the look book, the way the swimwear has been accessorised makes me realise that even in the day lounging by a pool you can look fabulous and be on trend. Chunky Necklaces and African Inspired head wraps really make the Itsie Bitsie collection stand out.

What do you think of the brand? Will you be buying from here soon?

X jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message with your thoughts on my posts. I would really apprciate it. I always read them and will get back to you as soon as I can.

lots a'love

x