25.7.13

ZARA: New Collection









Zara have done it again and this time even better. The launch of there new collection has seen me weeping into the sheets of my freshly changed bed. I literally feel severe pain in response to me not being able to own every single piece. I can treat myself to a few things and number1 on my list will be the super cute cow print skirt followed by the wintery check wool coat. I mean wowza's! I feel like Zara are just getting it right at the minute and for me they have definitely taken the crown away from Topshop for no1 high street retailer.

Whacha think honey's? Is Zara your go to place too?

Follow me on Bloglovin' here.

X jessie



4 comments:

  1. I need those tartan trousers in my life!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. DREAMY DREAMY DREAMY! literally want every SINGLE piece!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message with your thoughts on my posts. I would really apprciate it. I always read them and will get back to you as soon as I can.

lots a'love

x