18.9.13

House of Holland LFW SS14


So on Saturday after attending the Julien Macdonald Show I was handed a ticket to House of Holland by my head of design, oh and it was a front row seat!! That wasn't the only brilliant thing...Holland's celebrity pals were out in full force, with the likes of Alexa Chung, Pixie Geldof and Kelly Osborne on the front row it was sure to be a hit. When Harry Styles turned up there was a frenzy of young women in absolute excitement, the perfect start to a show, don't you think?!

Inspired by Baz Luhrmann's Romeo + Juliet this season we saw gingham, crocodile and metallic jacquard's to a soundtrack of 90's American Hip-Hop. Throughout there was the work of L.A tattoo artist Alex Garcia on skin coloured tights, leather holsters (for phones not guns) and boyish denim.

In my eyes this is one of Holland's most developed collections and one of my favourites by far. A quick pop backstage to catch up with Henry and my Saturday at London Fashion Week was complete. Home Girls you did not disappoint.

Apologies for the quality of the images, I wasn't expecting to attend hence I only had my iPhone. Take a look at the collection in full here.

X jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message with your thoughts on my posts. I would really apprciate it. I always read them and will get back to you as soon as I can.

lots a'love

x