13.9.13

My Kinda Thing: NY Highlights






Alexander Wang
Wang has again excelled himself and this seasons collection is one of my favourites so far. Sport chic at its finest with a palette of white black and grey makes this my kinda thing. The pleated dresses and midi skirts add a feminine twist that works seamlessly with the toughness of the rest of the collection.






Ostwald Helgason
This season Helgason brings us youth and fun in the form of wonderfully patterned jacquard fabric in a rainbow of colours. Tailored shirts tucked into skater skirts along side tapered trousers in clashing prints made each look statement. Perfect for the fashionista looking for some colour in their life.








3.1 Phillip Lim
Lim comes back with a bang for SS14. Olive green, navy blue and hints of lavender are the order for the day for this well tailored coloured collection. Printed 'oil spills' and iridescent cracked leather on oversized coats make this a winner in my eyes. Can I have every piece?

Any one who blew you away this year? Let me know your thoughts on my top designers!

X jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message with your thoughts on my posts. I would really apprciate it. I always read them and will get back to you as soon as I can.

lots a'love

x