2.9.13

Pink Lady


When M&S launched their Autumn campaign directed by Style Director Belinda Earl I was instantly in awe of many of the items from the collection. Not usually a shopper of the retail giant I was quite suprised at the high fashion styling of the campaign and I have massively fell in love with this Pink Crombie. Pink is making us all wink this season and there is a range of coats in various shades all over the high street. The trend is being led by brands like M&S, Zara and Debenhams and is a must have for this season. 

What do you think of this, will you be getting your hands on a pink coat this season?

X jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message with your thoughts on my posts. I would really apprciate it. I always read them and will get back to you as soon as I can.

lots a'love

x