22.9.13

STYLE | Snake & Leather





Snake Skin Pu Top- c/o Glamorous
Necklace- Primark

So this week was spent with 2 of my bestest friends and boy has it been fun! Shopping down Carnaby Street on Saturday followed by a few drinks at Jazz Cafe in Camden. This was what I wore: the amazing pu snake skin top was sent to me by the lovely people at Glamorous. It is so versatile and I've already worn it so many times! Teamed with my aztec skirt from topshop and my faithful topshop wooden heels shoes. Finished with this beautiful Le Tanneur Backpack and voila!

This was my look for a lovely saturday, what do y'all think? Please, Please follow me on bloglovin' here.

X jessie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message with your thoughts on my posts. I would really apprciate it. I always read them and will get back to you as soon as I can.

lots a'love

x