16.10.13

What A Girl Wants | October

 photo wishlistoct_zps8ee458c0.jpg
Wrap Skirt- Topshop £42
Buckle Shoes- Office £60
Backpack- M&S £29.50
Trousers- Whistles £275
Rings- H&M £3.99
Scarf- COS £49

Its that time of the month again when I show you the things my heart is painstakingly lusting for. This month I have gone for a lot of sensible pieces, rather unattainable dream boats. The Whistles trousers are the priciest things on my wish list this month and aren't too bad at £275 if you ask me.  Key things this month for me are the buckle shoe boots from Office, I saw these a few weeks ago and just cannot wait to get my hands on them! Knitwear is also working its way back into my wardrobe now Autumn has returned and this pretty pink number from &Other Stories hits the spot for both shape and colour.

Each piece brings something new to my wardrobe, however my favourite piece is the wrap skirt from Topshop. The colour is so beautiful and the finish on the satin fabric makes it great for both day and night. A versatile piece is something I'm looking at a lot more often recently and this fits the bill perfectly. With that in mind, the rest of the pieces are also quite simple, but perfect for the season. Thoughts on my Wish List? What are you looking for this month?

X jessie

2 comments:

  1. I've just been bought the navy luxe satin skirt for Christmas! It's killing me knowing that I've got to wait another 10 weeks until I can finally wear the beauty. I'm also a sucker for anything croc leather so you've now got me swooning over the moc croc backpack. I've already got two croc leather bags but am yet to purchase a backpack. I reckon I'll have to invest on payday next Friday!
    Thanks for sharing your wishlist x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment! I'm also in love with the Moc Croc Backpack. I need it in my life right now!

      x

      Delete

Please leave a message with your thoughts on my posts. I would really apprciate it. I always read them and will get back to you as soon as I can.

lots a'love

x