14.11.13

Brand Watch | Stolen Girlfriends Club














So I don't know if ya'll know, but this week I am heading to New Zealand via Hong Kong to visit my lovely twin Natalie. She is currently spending her time in Auckland working as a Staff Nurse. As you can imagine I am feeling ECSTATIC at this thought....not only will I see my beloved but I'll also be able to visit the flagship store of one of my favourite brands, which I continue to admire from afar. I first discovered Stolen Girlfriends Club a few years back and ever since I've been pining over items I cannot afford nor access.
What do you think of their latest lookbook? I'm in LOVE.
X jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message with your thoughts on my posts. I would really apprciate it. I always read them and will get back to you as soon as I can.

lots a'love

x