10.12.13

Inspiration #1

Clockwise L-R: WGSN,  Magazine Tear, COS, Alexander Wang, Stella McCartney SS14.

Whilst at university I use to form more inspiration boards than I can remember and I continue to do so every so often. Although they're not needed in my job on a day to day basis I like to keep my creative mind buzzing, hence I'd thought I would share you what's going on in this little head of mine. For me inspiration can come from all over, but recently the key things that have been influencing me are new fabric and textures.

Iridescent has shot of like a rocket in recent months and this clutch is simply perfection. We all know how I love a good bag and when it's in this fabric and winged whats not to like?! Threaded and cleated sole's have been on my radar for a while now and no one does it better than the queen herself, Stella McCartney. Finally...sleek, simple cuts with an oversized boyish feel are what I've been searching for most this Autumn, with extra large coats and knitwear. Now we run into winter I'm hoping to build layers of mesh and brocade into my wardrobe, just like the Wang and COS have done so effortlessly here.

Is anything inspiring you lately?

X jessie

3 comments:

  1. Love the blog!!!
    Started following your blog via GFC, would you like to follow me?

    xx
    http://magicalsergiofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, i'll check your blog now! x

      Delete
  2. thank you so much, i'll check your blog now! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message with your thoughts on my posts. I would really apprciate it. I always read them and will get back to you as soon as I can.

lots a'love

x