26.2.14

Wish List

Top- ASOS / Trousers- Zara / Jacket- Topshop / Shoes- River Island / Bag- Zara / Skirt- Topshop 

I haven’t done a Wish List in a while and with payday approaching I thought I’d share with you the items I NEED to add to my wardrobe.


So ASOS have released this rather lovely high neck top in a beautiful pastel blue shade. Perfect for jeans or teamed with these fab pu trousers from Zara. The top is also available in black and white too. The jacket is sent from heaven aka Topshop. Soft buttery leather in a powder pink shade...how could one resist? The skirt from Topshop is also ab fab- textured and the perfect length for a shorty like me. Accessories I’m craving this month come in the form of these river island sandals. An update to their ‘barely there’ collection these come with a block heel- something I’m loving for both look and wearability this season. Finally we have this amazing structured satchel from Zara, very similar to so many designer ones, but without the hefty price tag, Winner!


All in all some reasonably fabulous pieces on the Wish List this month for me. I’m hoping I’ll have my hands on all of them sooner rather than later!



X jessie


Follow The Style Runner: INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN | TWITTER |



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message with your thoughts on my posts. I would really apprciate it. I always read them and will get back to you as soon as I can.

lots a'love

x