16.3.14

The Watch Gallery

 photo Untitled-1_zps50fb56d6.jpg
Trainers- Nike / T shirt- Stella McCartney for Adidas / Leggings- Nike / Watch- The Watch Gallery / Bag- Stella McCartney for Adidas / Sports Bra- Nike


It's competition time over here and today it is all about The Watch Gallery and all you need to do is choose a watch which you would wear for your chosen sport. You could then be in with a chance of winning £100 worth of ASOS vouchers! WINNER!!


As one of the UK's biggest retailers The Watch Gallery offers an array of styles and after searching the stack of pages I found this rather lovely watch by Longines. With an oversized face and embossed leather strap it is perfect for my pilates lessons or even a casual Sunday run. So why not enter the competition and have a go yourself? What's stopping you?


X jessie



Follow The Style Runner: INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN | TWITTER |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message with your thoughts on my posts. I would really apprciate it. I always read them and will get back to you as soon as I can.

lots a'love

x